Dr. Javier Alonso-Mora, Assistant Professor
Autonomous Multi-Robots Lab. Delft University of Technology
I am teaching the course "Robot Motion Planning and Control" (SC42090) at TU Delft in Q3.
I am supervising several student projects in multi-robot motion planning and control, navigation in dynamic environments, human-swarm interaction and intelligent transportation.
Environmental monitoring with teams of robots [pdf]
Human-swarm interaction and control [pdf]
Decision making for self-driving cars in urban environments [pdf]
On-demand ride-sharing for smart public transportation [pdf]
- Why are you interested in this project? What would you like to achieve?
- What is your experience relevant to this project? This could be past projects, past courses; theoretical knowledge or practical experience, related to constrained optimization, planning and/or robotics.
- When would you like to start and which courses will you have left by then?
- Is your motivation to do algorithmic work or applied research?
- Your transcript of record with past courses.
- Available day/times to meet within one/two weeks.
Invited lecturer in the course "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence" at TU Delft
Invited lecturer in the course "Intelligent Vehicles" at TU Delft
Mentor and invited lecturer at MIT 2016:
Duckietown: 2.166 Autonomous Vehicles
Tutorial on Multi-robot Systems at RSS 2015:
Optimal Control and Optimization Methods for Multi-Robot Systems
Teaching Assistant at ETH Zurich 2012:
Autonomous Mobile Robots