Currently we are teaching one course:
- "Planning and Decision Making" (RO47005) at M.Sc. Robotics, TU Delft (Q2).
- "Robot Motion Planning and Control" (SC42090/ME47035) at TU Delft in Q3.
- Invited lecture in the course "Introduction to Artificial Intelligence" at TU Delft.
- Invited lecture in the course "Intelligent Vehicles" at TU Delft
- Mentor and invited lecture at MIT 2016: Duckietown: 2.166 Autonomous Vehicles
- Tutorial on Multi-robot Systems at RSS 2015: Optimal Control and Optimization Methods for Multi-Robot Systems